|The most important changes in overview:
- Some formulas require less prototypes to be researched
- Appearance probability of tornado reduced even more
- Changed graphics for some underwater buildings
- Better shading for some tech buildings
- Recyclable Materials can now be mined endlessly at Underwater Recycling Stations
- Overall game stability was improved
- Saved games with more than 600 hours of play time are reacting normally again
- Potential campaign dead ends have been fixed
- An exploit was fixed which allowed building material being credited whilst demolishing building in pause mode
- The impact of rare global ark items was increased
Further changes and bug fixes:
- A bug in the achievement with “The Entire Tech Tree”
- A bug when inviting players into a multiplayer coop game was fixed
- The missing ornamental “Small cross-hedge” was added to the construction menu.
- A bug concerning express delivery in coop mode was fixed
- Did a host set a running game session to public and clicked “OK” he was deleted from the session and it was set to closed. An error message appeared telling the player he was already part of this session. This bug has been fixed.
- By accepting an invitation to a multiplayer session during an intro video, the mouse pointer disappeared. This bug has been fixed.
- The effect of some items concerning ornamental buildings has been adapted.
- Guardian 1.0 and Keeper 1.0 are no longer neutral buildings. Factions' bonuses are having an effect on these buildings now.
- A bug concerning vehicle holograms has been fixed.
- The ship limit points for the “Erebos” submarine were lowered.
- The single player mission “Free Market Economy” was missing two diplomacy actions by Rufus Thorne. This has been fixed.
- In some scenarios after an extinguished Black Smoker on underwater islands had coal as a resource. This has been fixed.
- After unlocking Researchers the resource tab for the fourth civilization level was shown. This has been fixed.
- Several text bugs have been fixed.
- Several icon bugs have been fixed.
- Several smaller issues have been fixed.
- Smaller balancing adjustments in diplomatic actions, construction and research costs as well as expansion speed of third parties
- New maps added with additional bonus points for very hard missions.
- Team chat implemented.
- Replay function was added.
- Several interface improvements implemented.
- Usability was improved.
- Balancing adjustments on existing missions.
- In old saves underwater farm fields doesn't glow (they're black instead of green)