Cleanup (issue: Use of Mission Quest templates would be great)
To meet Anno 2070 Wiki's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The image of the world is defined not by nations, but by global organizations and corporations. Their Influence and Resources mean that large projects can be realized, the like of which the world has never seen before. Your Monument will be one of these.
|Objectives||Build a Monument
|Focus||Development, End phase|
|NPCs||Rufus Thorne, Yana Rodriguez, Professor Dr. Salman Devi, Trenchcoat, Tilda Jorgensen, Leon Moreau, Hiro Ebashi|
Architect of the Future is one of the two easy Single Missions in Anno 2070.
Main Objective[edit | edit source]
Architect of the Future
Overview[edit | edit source]
You are not able to change the mission parameters or objectives. You are able to play this mission with other (human) players, but you can also play alone.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The most difficult part of this mission is to ensure you have enough building materials to complete your monument. Everything else is quite easy. Here's an easy and simple walkthrough:
1. Settle your island, and start building your city. Take your time, you have all the time in the world to complete this mission, as long as you're able to stay out of war with Leon and Tilda.
2. Build up your civilization, and build your production chains like you want them. Again: you don't have any pressure on you to go to war against the other players, so if you're able to avoid a war with Tilda and Leon, you will be able to complete this mission quite fast. As soon as you unlock the different building material chains (like wood, concrete, steel and building modules) build around 3 of each chain, except from the tools chain. You're able to choose here, if you want to complete the mission faster, build 3, but if you want to use more time, build 2 of each production chain.
3. As soon as you reach the amount of Executives required to build the monument (600 for Tycoons and 1200 for Ecos), start building it immediately if you have the money and power for it.
4. Raise your Executive population to at least 1400 so you're able to complete the monument.
5. Now the rest of the mission is easy. Activate the fast speed, watch your resources as your monument is built, and wait for it to complete.
Video Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Video Walkthrough by YouTube user Leafonthewin