Extremely poor environmental conditions prevail this rugged area. There is little fertile land, and resource deposits are few and far between. Prove that you are still able to focus on sustainability in spite of these circumstances.
|Objectives|| Achieve a global Ecobalance of +1000
|NPCs||Yana Rodriguez, Trenchcoat, Vadim Sokow|
||| Main Objective|
Demonstrate your skills and achieve the following objectives:
- Vadim Sokow is the biggest negative influence. Before trying to improve the ecobalance, eliminating him is a priority.
- You can block Vadim's Growth by building a warehouse on the uninhabited islands then leaving them alone he doesn't seem to try and take the islands at least at first.
- Sokow will steadily improve his military, but is vulnerable to aircraft. A squadron of 5 choppers is sufficient to wreak a lot of havoc and to destroy his depots.
- To afford a substantial fleet (and the Ecobalance buildings), you will need a large population.
- By improving your relations with Yana, you can buy a fleet from her that exceeds your fleet size limit. Building green boulevards is an easy way to do this.
- Once you reach engineer class, Sokow will buy up shares from your islands. Counter this so he never gets a majority. Don't buy shares of his islands, it's cheaper and faster to destroy him rather than to get hold of them.
- Once Vadim is defeated, destroy your fleet to save upkeep.
- The upkeep for the Ecobalance buildings like the Ozone Maker and Monitoring stations (and the energy buildings to support them) will have a big impact on your balance. Therefore it is advised to either have a large population (and a high balance), or to have a big cash reserve so you can survive the time you are in debt (you need to maintain 1000 Ecobalance for 5 minutes) without going bankrupt.
- Keep an eye out for Clearance devices Yana may sell, every device can increase Global Ecobalance with +200.
- "Fighter for environment" achievement at your player's profile.
- 100 Career Points (you can determine for which faction you will use it)
You are not able to change the mission parameters or objectives.
Video Walkthrough by YouTube user Leafonthewin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.