Deep Ocean Expansion Required!
You require the Deep Ocean expansion to unlock this content.
|Construction Cost||6 · 2|
|Unlock||Upgrade from Researchers' Apartment|
The Geniuses' Residences are level 3 Tech residences that are upgraded from Researchers' Apartments. An adequate number of inhabitants is essential for surrounding Laboratories and Academies to function at their full capacity.
Residences must be connected, by road, to buildings in order to be recognized as fulfilling their needs.
Each Geniuses' Residence holds 50 residents (56 with the "Space-Saving Tips" channel in effect), the largest amount of residents that could be held in one building in the whole game.
Geniuses unlock third level Tech buildings at the following population levels:
- 1 Genius: Energy Transmitter, Laboratory Outfitter, Platinum Metal Converter, Underwater Receiving Dock
- 600 Geniuses: Bionics Factory, Hydraulic Plant, Lithium Production Facility, Oxidation Facility
- 1250 Geniuses: Defense Platform, Science Forum Foundation and Completion
Unlike Eco and Tycoon Executives, Geniuses will move in even if their need for Laboratory Instruments or Bionic Suits are not satisfied, however with 600 Geniuses Neuroimplants will only satisfy 15% of the Lifestyle Need and 15% is the limit to stop Geniuses from emigrating.
- Food: Fish (25%) and Functional Food (75%)
- Drink: Functional Drinks (40%) and Immunity Drugs (60%)
- Lifestyle: Neuroimplants (15%), Laboratory Instruments (25%), and Bionic Suits (60%) (at 600 Geniuses)
- Community: City Center
- Activity: Laboratory
- Information: Information Center
- The Geniuses' Apartments appearance can always be switched between 5 types with "C" button, allowing players to make the city of their dreams.