The ingenious inventor Josh Steen was in process of delivering the first working prototype of an Eden Former to Yana Rodriguez when he was suddenly attacked by persons unknown. He miraculously survived the attack. However, the former itself was destroyed, and its inventor is now suffering from amnesia.
|Objectives||Help Josh regain his memory.|
|Find his attackers|
|NPCs||Rufus Thorne, Yana Rodriguez, Hector|
Ghost Hunter is the first bonus mission of the The Development Package. You are assigned to helping Josh Steen the inventor regain his memory after a sudden pirate attack.
Main Objective Edit
||| MAIN OBJECTIVE|
Primary Quests Edit
Secondary Quests Edit
Light into the darkness
Supplementary Quests Edit
The following quest is made available (spawning the associated fleet) after building a Port Authority:
Over and done with!
Global Trust (Tycoons) / Eden Initiative (Ecos) Edit
"May you humbly accept these 3 Vipers as a peace offering from the Corporation." - Rufus Thorne
- Main Island (East of Ark): Standard fare. Ecos have the option of purchasing Vegetable fertility from an NPC and running the entire operation from one Island.
- Burgers/Sushi Island (West): Vegetable fertility can be found on this Island for Convenience/Health Food production.
- Plastics Island (North West): Crude Oil deposits for Plastics manufacturing can be located at this Island.
|104 Workers||570 Employs||300 Engs||0 Execs|
"It seems this mission was over with before it had even begun!" - Yana Rodriguez
Essentially, 2 options are available to complete this mission:
- Select the reward from Rufus Thorne (3 Vipers), settle 300 Engineers (12 Apartments) to unlock Techs and buy a Trimaran at a cost of 15,000 Credits.
- Select the reward from Yana Rodriguez (T38 Ocean Glider), settle 750 Employees, upgrade to Engineers, produce 45t Weapons and 60t Iron, then build 3 Vipers.
Option #1 is a much simpler requirement to fulfill since option #2 requires actual production time. Either way, you will need to build 2 production chains, advance to the Engineering class and build a Hospital; so it's not worth squandering resources on Weapons (Ammunition) production.
- Place the Port Authority on the South Eastern beach of the Main Island and a Repair Dock adjacent to it; although the latter is unnecessary when micromanaging the Vipers casually.
- A shipyard is not strictly required. Once a Port Authority is built and the requested Goods delivered in exchange for Vipers, the original Warship may be used for trade.
"How long have I been unconscious? Is the mission over already?" - Josh Steen
Video Guide Edit
Video Walkthrough by YouTube user Leafonthewin