- "S.A.A.T., the Scientific Academy of Advanced Technologies, is unique in the history of mankind. The most brilliant Scientists from all over the world united under one banner. We will prize the last secrets from the Earth for the good of humanity!"
- —Prof. Dr. Salman Devi about S.A.A.T
S.A.A.T. (the Scientific Academy for Advanced Technologies) is the independent scientific council of Anno 2070. It is the leading international forum for research and science.
Techs prefer modern methods of energy production such as Nuclear power. Many of their production plants use resources taken from underwater plateaus, which makes their economy both fairly efficient and quite challenging.
Known Techs[edit | edit source]
- F.A.T.H.E.R.: the super A.I. that leads S.A.A.T.
- Dr. Salman Devi: the spokesperson for S.A.A.T.
- Dr. Tori Bartok: Dr. Devi's assistant and leader of S.P.I.R.I.T. program.
- Lab Assistant Trevor
- Researcher Rodney
S.A.A.T. Technologies[edit | edit source]
- "Ever since I modified the user interfaces all the control terminals, the man-machine symbiosis has been one of the driving forces behind S.A.A.T.'s success. But I will create new systems designed to further optimize the interaction between man and machine, thereby paving both S.A.A.T.'s and mankind's way to the future."
Deep Ocean Expansion[edit | edit source]
In the Deep Ocean Expansion the tech faction gets heavily expanded. Many new underwater buildings, four new production chains and even a new population class, the Geniuses, are added.
Involvement in the founding of E.T.O.[edit | edit source]
Hiro Ebashi was once a researcher of S.A.A.T., but because fellow researchers, among them Salman Devi, didn't agree with him on his opinions regarding a budgetary shift towards more advanced military technologies, Ebashi-San left the Academy and created his own research organization, E.T.O..
After ANNO 2070[edit | edit source]
Contact[edit | edit source]
- Scientific Academy for Advanced Technologies
- Einstein Plaza 720
- 314159 C.O.R.E.