The Formers is the first mission in The Eden Project Global Event. This mission is extremely simple as it is only a small sandbox level without any expanding NPCs. Just follow the instructions given by E.V.E. for a quick victory.
- An idyllic spot with some defective Formers. Settle some Eco Employees. Use Bio Technicians on islands with defective Formers. You can follow the Eden's Initiative plans undisturbed in this sector.
- Reach at least 150 Eco Employees and repair the only defective Former with bio technicians.
The yellow island is perfect to settle your inhabitants: it has a tea and a coffee fertility (but you only need the tea) and plenty of room.
The red island is the one with the broken Former.
This mission is very easy and completable in ten minutes. Just settle the yellow island marked on the map above and build 1 basalt extraction, 1 smelter, 1 city center, min. 18 worker barracks, 1 fishery, 1 (or 2 if you play very fast) tea plantation and 1 concert hall. Speed the game up if you lack building modules. Upgrade ten worker barracks to employee houses, settle the red marked island and activate the bio technicians.
- Formula: Construction Plan: Guardian 1.0 blueprints in the Academy.
- 50 career points for Tycoon, Eco or Tech's career ladder at the player's choice.
- Achievement: "The Land of Milk and Honey"
- Title: Settler
Video Walkthrough by YouTube user Leafonthewin