Better image needed (issue: Images like on the Tycoon Worker Barracks page are welcome.)
The article, infobox or file image has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help Anno 2070 Wiki by editing or replacing it with a better version.
|Construction Cost||2 · 1|
|Unlock||Upgrade from Worker Barracks|
Residences must be connected, by road, to buildings in order by be recognized as fulfilling their needs.
Each Employee House holds 15 residents(16 with the "Immo TV - Your property" channel in effect).
Employees unlock second level buildings at the following population levels:
- 1 Employee: Iron Ore Mine, Coal Mine, Iron Smelter, Tools Workshop, Sand Extractor, Limestone Quarry, Concrete Factory, Statistics Center, Port Authority, Repair Dock, Quay Wall
- 360 Employees (24 Residences): Meat Factory, Flavor Lab, Food Supply Factory, Shipyard
- 600 Employees (40 Residences): Oil Driller, Oil Refinery, Plastics Factory, Fire Station
- 750 Employees (50 Residences): Munitions Factory, Ministry of Truth, Waste Compactor, Harbor Defense Turret
Employees will upgrade their houses to become Engineer Apartments when their needs are met:
- Food: Fish (50%) and Convenience Food (50%)
- Drink: Liquor
- Lifestyle: Plastics
- Community: City Center
- Activity: Casino
- Information: Ministry of Truth
- Participation: N/A
In order to upgrade to Engineers 750 Employees are needed to unlock the Ministry of Truth. This means 50 Houses.
The upgrade process requires 1 tool.
60% of Employee Houses can evolve to Engineer Apartments.