Better image needed (issue: Images like on the Tycoon Worker Barracks page are welcome.)
The article, infobox or file image has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help Anno 2070 Wiki by editing or replacing it with a better version.
|Construction Cost||1 · 3 · 3 · 4|
|Unlock||Upgrade from Engineer Apartment|
Residences must be connected by road to buildings in order by be recognized as fulfilling their needs.
Each Executive Mansion holds 40 residents(44 with the "Immo TV - Your property" channel in effect).
Executives unlock fourth level buildings at the following population levels:
- 1 Executive: Gold Refinery, Gold Smeltery, Diamond Harvesting Station, Jewelery Manufactory, Clearance Terminal
- 600 Executives: CO2 Reservoir, Corporate Headquarters Foundation
- 1200 Executives: Fat Factory, Chemical Plant, Healthcare Office, Manganese Excavation Robot, Rare-Earth Borer
- 1400 Executives: Corporate Headquarters Completion, Missile Launch Pad
Although there is no further levels to upgrade, you still need to make Executives happy. From the beginning Executives are in the "unhappy" category and you must meet their needs to make them happy. Once you reach 1200 Executives, they start becoming unhappy again until you meet the remainder of their needs.
Unhappiness means no more Executives will move in. Executive Mansions will start off with 26 residents (29 with the "Immo TV - Your property" channel in effect), but you have to make them happy in order for more residents to move in.
- Food: Fish (20%), Convenience Food (30%) and Luxury Meal (50%)
- Drink: Liquor (30%) and Champagne (70%)
- Lifestyle: Plastics (20%), Jewelery (35%) and Pharmaceuticals (45%) (at 1200 Executives)
- Community: City Center
- Activity: Casino
- Information: Ministry of Truth
- Participation: Financial Center
600 Executives are required to start building the Corporate Headquarters, but 1400 will be needed to begin phase 3 to complete the monument.
The Tycoon Mansion is also the only building that is able to store the largest air car in the game. Its unknown what it's called, but it looks like a container car. It's red and used by the Tycoon Executives when travelling. The large car is the counterpart to the Aircraft(s) used by the Eco Executives.